Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Paper Rose Studio May DT Share Two

Hi there!

Today I have my second project to share for May as part of my DT work for Paper Rose Studio.  I have created an Alcohol Ink Slimline Card for my second share. 

"Happy Birthday"


Products Used:

Paper Rose Slimline Card Pack
Paper RoseHappy Birthday Chunky Die
Paper Rose Kate's Quilt Block Die
Paper Rose Liquid Sparkle 
Paper Rose Iridescent Stars, Clear Crystal Mix & Gem Flakes Shaker Mixes.
 Couture Creations Alcohol Inks & Yupo Paper,
Acetate and Assorted Flowers and Sequins.


Some close ups....







Well that's all from me today.  If you like any of the gorgeous products I have used be sure to pop over to the Paper Rose online store here and check them out along with so many more fabulous ones....  I have one more project to share with you later in the month as part of my DT work, so I hope you pop back to check it out.....
Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting!

1 comment :

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!