Friday, February 19, 2021

Paper Rose Studio February DT Share Two

 Hi there! 

Today I have my second project to share for February as part of my DT work for Paper Rose Studio.  I  have created a layout.

"You Are Gorgeous Inside & Out"


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Paper Rose Studio Dip Dye 12 x 12 Paper Collection
Paper Rose Studio Waves & Bubbles Stencils
Paper Rose Studio So Black 1.0 Paper Pack
Paper Rose Studio Layered Mandala and Tropical Leaves Dies
Kaisercraft & Dylusions Sprays
13arts Modelling Paste
Assorted Flowers


Some close ups....





Well that's all from me today.  If you like any of the gorgeous products I have used be sure to pop over to the Paper Rose online store here and check them out along with so many more fabulous ones....  
Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting!

1 comment :

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!