Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Paper Rose Studio DT August 2nd Share

Hi there!  I hope you are all keeping well.... It's been cold and wet here the last few days in little old Adelaide, perfect crafting weather.....

Today I have 
  my second project to share for August as part of my DT work for Paper Rose Studio.  I have created a layout for my second share.

 "Always Beautiful"


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
AB Studio Diva Collection
Paper Rose Damask Die
Paper Rose Simple Leaf Duo Die
Paper Rose Flourish Stencil
Scrapmatts Chipboard
Assorted Flowers
13arts Modelling Paste
Kaisercraft Sprays


Some close ups....




Well that's all from me today.  If you like any of the dies and the stencil I have used be sure to pop over to the Paper Rose online store here and check them out along with so many more gorgeous ones....  I have one more project to share with you later in the month as part of my DT work, so I hope you pop back to check it out.....
Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting!

1 comment :

  1. This layout is absolutely gorgeous! love everything about it.. so feminine and love the dies you have used too.. I hope you are keeping well!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!