Sunday, December 29, 2019

Sharing some Paper Flourish Creations - November & December

Hi there!

Firstly I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas with family and friends and managed to get very spoilt.....I certainly did, not much crafting done, but lots of time spent with family and even managed to get some awesome bargains in the Boxing Day Sales not craft related lol!!
Anyway today I'm popping in to share some projects that I have created and taught at Paper Flourish Scrapbooking Store in November and October.

First up is a double page layout.

"Remember"


Products Used:

Bazzill Plum Cardstock
Prima Darcelle Collection
SPD Swirl Stencil
SPD Decorative Die
Cocoa Vanilla Chipboard Titles
Rose Gold Cardstock

Next is a set of six Collection Cards.


Products Used:

Kaiser Scrap Studio Collection
Kaiser C6 & Square Envelope Packs

Next up is a set of Prima Cards.


Products Used:

Prima Flirty Fleur Collection
Smooth White Cardstock
Aqua Bazzill
Silver Foil Cardstock
SPD Decorative and Flourish Dies
Assorted Flowers

Next up are my creations I taught for December.  Normally I have a layout too, but not so many classes with Christmas :)


Products Used:

49 & Market Shipwreck and Seaside Collection
Kaiser c6 & Square Card and Envelope Packs
Paper Flourish Cut Apart Sheets
Kaiser Rhinestones

My last share is a set of Prima Cards.


Products Used:

Prima Golden Coast Collection
Smooth White Cardstock
Pink and Green Bazzill
Gold Foil Cardstock
Lace trim
Penny Black Sentiment Stamps
Assorted Flowers

Well that's all from me today.
Thanks so much for stopping by I really do appreciate it.  Until next time happy crafting......

1 comment :

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!