Sunday, September 8, 2019

Uniquely Creative - DT Creative Card Kit - August & September

Hi there!

Just a quick post today to share the latest cards I made for the September at Uniquely Creative.  I'm also sharing August as well!!  Yes Christmas cards already lol!

Hopefully I can get back to posting more regularly again now we are shifted, still unpacking to go but settling in and loving our new home........

"Starry Night"


August's Kit..

"Let it Snow"


Well that's all from me today.   You can pop over to their website and check out all the other fabulous kits and products they have on offer here!
Until next time thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting........

1 comment :

  1. Oh good to hear you are settling in well... and these cards look amazing, you always create such great cards!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!