Thursday, August 1, 2019

Anna's Craft Cupboard July Sketch Challenge

Hi there!

Just a quick post today to share a layout that I created for the July sketch challenge over at Anna's Craft Cupboard.  


Here is my page....

"Sweetheart"


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Kaisercraft Fleur Collection
Little Birdie and Green Tara Flowers
Kaiser and Heidi Swapp Colour Shine Sprays
Paper Doily 
Prima Art Stones

A few close ups....






Well that's all from me today.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  Until next time, happy crafting.

3 comments :

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, love how you have used those papers and love the paint drips on the back ground.. a beautiful take on the sketch..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning page Tania! Love the striped paper in the background and the splatters and drips makes it even more interesting! So gorgeous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous memory page!!!! Vibrant black and white so eye catching especially when you added the soft doilies and flowers with my favorite paint drips!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!