Friday, March 8, 2019

Scrapmatts March DT Reveal

Hi there!

Today I have some projects to share as part of my DT work for Scrapmatts for March......

First up for this month I have a layout to share.

"Enjoy"


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Kaisercraft Paradise Found Collection
Uniquely Creative Decorative Die
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB1153 Leaf Spray 08
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB5114 String Circles 01
Scrapmatts Stencil ST9001New Cheese
Kaisercraft and Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays
Magnolia Flowers

I mounted my background paper on white cardstock and then set about adding some texture using the New Cheese Stencil.  Once I was happy with the coverage I added a bit of colour using Kaiser and Lindy's Stamp Gang Mists.  Once dry I added a photo which I raised as I wanted to add in all the gorgeous fussy cut and die cut flowers, I tucked them under and overlapped them over the photo.  I then tucked in the string circles and some of the leaf sprays.  

Some close ups......






My next share is a card......

"Happy Birthday Card"


Products Used:

Kraft Cardstock
Assorted Patterned Papers
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB4070 String Circles Roses 06
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB1243 Scrap Words 29
Prima and 49 & Market Flowers
Netting Trim

Once I had chosen my patterned papers for the card and distressed all the edges I added them to the card front.  I added the smaller rose circle from the string circles roses pack which I left raw, and a couple of singular roses to the front of the card.  I embellished the card with some beautiful Prima and 49 & Market flowers.  I tucked in some netting trim around the card and finished off with a Happy Birthday title from one of the Scrap Words packs.

Here's some close ups........





That's all from me today.  Be sure to jump over to the Scrapmatts store here and check out all the fabulous products!!  So many to choose from.......

 Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

3 comments :

  1. Stunning makes Tania!! I really love the layout! Glorious colours and the mix of fussy cut and paper flowers is so gorgeous arranged around the photo! Love the card too especially with the black and white stripes in the background layers. Stunning work as always!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful make Tania and as I mentioned else where, I just purchased this lot of papers today and they make the most gorgeous scrap page, thanks for inspiration...Following you now.x[aussie aNNie blog] ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful... really you are creating the most wonderful things lately.. gorgeous creating..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!