Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Anna's Craft Cupboard December DT Sketch Challenge Reveal

 Hi there!

Today I have my DT page to share with you for the latest challenge at Anna's Craft Cupboard. An awesome sketch this month designed by the super talented Rikki. 

"Winter Happiness"


Products Used:

Hot Pink Bazzill Cardstock
Echo Park A Perfect Winter Collection
Kaisercraft Mist
Green Tara and 49 & Market Flowers






Well that's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over to the blog and check out the challenge here, hope you can play along, a $30 gift voucher is the prize to spend in the Anna's store.  How good is that??

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

3 comments :

  1. Nice one! Love the snow-y papers.... they look fab alongside those flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous page Tania!! Really cute photos and I love the colours, the papers and all of those gorgeous flowers!! Fabulous make!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!! Those photos are fabulous, love the flowers and great papers too.. a wonderful take on the multi photo sketch!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!