Saturday, October 6, 2018

Funky Flair Studio October DT Reveal

Hi there!

Just popping in today to share my project I created as part of my DT at Funky Flair Studio for October..... 

This month I have created a layout.

"Sweet"


Products Used:

Red Cardstock
Bo Bunny Black Tie Affair Patterned Papers
Funky Flair Studio Flairs
2 Crafty Chipboard
49 & Market and Little Birdie Flowers
Memory Box Die
TCW Stencil
Dylusions Sprays
Prima Art Stones







Well that's all from me today.  If you love the gorgeous flairs I have used on my project today, be sure to pop over to the website here, where you will find them all....
Until next time thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

2 comments :

  1. Oh this is gorgeous! I love the adorable photo and love the pops of red too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this Tania! The black, red and white colour combo looks fabulous and the photo is so cute and adorable! I love all the layers and the gorgeous flower clusters! Beautifully designed and created!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!