Sunday, June 3, 2018

Scrapmatts - GDT Layout for CSI - Case File 255

Hello there!

This month Scrapmatts are again sponsoring CSI - Color, Stories and Inspiration.  So some of the DT have played along with the challenge as Guest Designers.   This is my page for Case File 255 and how I interpreted the challenge.

Case File No. 255


"Sparkle"


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Kaisercraft Patterned Papers
Scrapmatts String Circles CB5114
Scrapmatts Assorted Words 24 CB6106
Scrapmatts Lavender CB5165
Scrapmatts Heart Stencil ST9049
49 & Market and Green Tara Flowers
Kaisercraft Mists





Well that's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over to the CSI blog here and check out all the fabulous inspiration from the other DT and GDT, and maybe play along to win one of the many awesome prizes.  
Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

2 comments :

  1. This is lovely, the photo is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Tania!! The background papers are beautiful and I love the layers under that cute photo. Looks like a very young Drew Barrymore to me. Lovely colour mix in the flowers and a fabulous design!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!