Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Anna's Craft Cupboard May DT Shares

Hi there!

Today I have my latest creations to share with you as part of my DT work for May at Anna's Craft Cupboard.

This month I got to work with the gorgeous  Kaisercraft Stargazer Collection, which I created a couple of layouts and a BTP Project.

"BEyouTIFUL"


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Kaisercraft Stargazer Collection
49 & Market Flowers
Artquest Mini Prills
Kaisercraft Wooden Lucky Dip Flourishes
Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals
Colour Blast Artist Ink

A few close Ups.....






Next is a Beyond the Page Project.  If you would like to see how I put this together you can see the step x step tutorial here.

"You Will FOREVER be my Always"


Products Used:

Kaisercraft Scallop Circle Display Frame
Kaisercraft Stargazer Collection
49 & Market Flowers
Artquest Mini Prills
Dusty Attic Chipboard
Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals
Dylusions Sprays
Orange Lillies
Colour Blast Artist Ink 
Some close ups......





And lastly another layout.

"Collect Beautiful Moments"


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Kaisercraft Stargazer Collection
49 & Market Flowers
Artquest Mini Prills
Kaisercraft Wooden Lucky Dip Flourishes
Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals
Colour Blast Artist Ink

Some close ups.........






Well that's all from me today.  If you are looking for some fabulous inspiration and love keeping up up to date with all the latest products be sure to check out the Anna's Craft Cupboard blog...

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!