Friday, March 16, 2018

Anna's Craft Cupboard March Mini Challenge DT Reveal - Thankful For....

Hi there!

Just popping in today to share my page for the March mini challenge over at Anna's Craft Cupboard Community.  This month the challenge is "Thankful For"  which was set by the super talent Lisa Amiet.


"So Very Thankful for You"



Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Cocoa Vanilla More Than Words Collection
Scrapmatts Stencil - Bubbles
Prima Script Stamp
Heidi Swapp Color Shine Spray
Paper Doily






Well that's all from me today.  You can pop over to the Anna's Craft Cupboard Community page for the challenge and see the fabulous work from the other DT girls........

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

2 comments :

  1. Thats a great challenge, and I love your pretty layout.. I love all the butterflies fluttering up your page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love this page Tania!! The colours are so pretty and I love how you framed that gorgeous photo of your DD with the butterflies and flowers .. it looks so beautiful!! Absolutely stunning page!!! hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!