Sunday, February 11, 2018

Anna's Craft Cupboard February Mini Challenge DT Reveal - Summer Fun....

Hi there!

Just popping in today to share my page for the February mini challenge over at Anna's Craft Cupboard Community.  This month the challenge is "Summer Fun"  which was set by the super talent Rachael Funnell.


Here's my page!

"Making Memories"


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Kaisercraft Summer Splash Patterned Papers and Collectables
49 & Market and Little Birdie Flowers
Assorted Shells





Well that's all from me today.  You can pop over to the Anna's Craft Cupboard Community page for the challenge and see the fabulous work from the other DT girls........

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

4 comments :

  1. oo nice challenge!! And your layout is amazing, love the photo... I hope you have had a good weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page Tania! The background paper is perfect for your beachy, summer layout! Love the photo and you have showcased it beautifully! Wonderful take on the challenge! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Tania! I think your title is perfect - great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You chose the perfect papers and title for your beach page. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!