Thursday, October 5, 2017

Sketchy Boards October New Release Kit - DT Reveal

Hi there!

Just popping in today to share a page I created to showcase our new kits just released for Sketchy Board Challenges.  Such a gorgeous kit don't you agree, love the tones of purple and blue together!


"Laugh as much as you Can"


Products Used:

Smooth White Cartstock
Sketchy Boards October Kit
49 & Market and Manor House Flowers
Scrapmatts Chipboard
Scrapmatts Stencil
Colour Blast texture Paste and Mica Powders
Kaiser Stencil




Well that's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over to the event page here to check out this fabulous kit and more inspiration from the other DT girls.
Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting......

1 comment :

  1. Fabulous layout, I love the stencilling on your page!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!