Monday, September 18, 2017

Shop and Crop September DT Reveal - Showcasing Expo Kit 8

Hi there!

 This morning I have a layout and a card to share that I created as part of my DT work for September for Shop and Crop Scrapbooking using one of the kits from the Brisbane expo - Expo Kit - No. 8.  This was one of ten fabulous kits designed by the very talented Elisa.

This is my background page before I added any Embellishments!  Firstly I used the stencil on the background and then added randoms sprays of the Dylusions mists that were part of the kit.  I continued adding the mists until I was happy with the colour and then I took the nozzle off and flicked splashes over the page!


Using the stamp that was also in the kit I randomly stamped it over the page with black ink from my stash. I then added some small pieces of the gold flakes onto the background too.


My finished Page.......


Some close ups......




I also created this quick and simple card with some of the left over pieces from the kit!


Wells that's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over to the Shop and Crop Store and check out the other amazing Expo Kits on offer you won't be disappointed and remember to use the code TR5 to get your $5 discount.  
Until next time thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting....

2 comments :

  1. This layout looks amazing, love the colors and fabulous card too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - I'm a big fan of these bold colours and the flicks of gold. The dreamcatcher is a dramatic focal point. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!