Saturday, August 26, 2017

Funky Flair Studio August Second DT Share

Hi there!

Sadly today will be my final share for the Funky Flair Studio DT as Evie takes some time away to concentrate on yourself and her family, wishing her all the best <3  
Today I have a page I created using a Flair from our latest release "Half Rounds"

"You & Me Makes Me Happy"


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Maja Designs Patterned Papers
Funky FLair Studio Flairs
49 & market and Manor House Flowers
Charms Creations Tab
Scrapmatts Chipboard
Manor House Decorative Frame
Prima Stencil
Heidi Swapp Color Shine Spray
Kaiser Script Texture Stamp
Paper Straws




So that's all from me as part of the Funky Flair Studio DT, I do hope you continue to share your creations on the Creative page I would still love to see them and I will continue posting mine using Evie's gorgeous flairs........

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting!

1 comment :

  1. Beautiful layout, love the color shade you have used..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!