Monday, November 21, 2016

Creative Inspiration November DT Mini Crop - Theme Banners

Hi there!

Today I wanted to share with you a card for our November Mini Crop Challenges at Creative Inspiration.  The challenge I set was to use "Flags"  on your card.

"Happy Birthday Card"


Products Used:

Kraft Cardstock
Tilda Magnolia Patterned Papers
Green Tara and Prima Flowers
Funky Flair Studio Flair
Kaiser Rhinestones
Creative Embellishments Chipboard
Cre8tiv Stickers




Well that's all from me today.  Pop over to the Creative Inspiration page here and check out all the great challenges the DT have set for our November Mini Crop - Theme Banners.  Lots of fun to be had, hope to see you playing along.

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

1 comment :

  1. Hi.. How are you going?? Good I hope! This card is oh so pretty, I love the papers you have used, and the flowers and love the little flags and banners too.. love the floral print on the papers.. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!