Monday, October 5, 2015

123 Challenge Blog October DT Reveal

Hi there!

Today I have my DT Layout for our new Challenge over at 123 Challenge Blog. I have used some Lime spotted paper for my base, lime flowers and also lime mist, and have the word "Today" in my title.


"Today - Happy Day"


Products Used:

Lime Cardstock
SU Patterned Paper
Funky Flair Studio Flair
Prima, Manor House and Green Tara Flowers
Manor House Decorative Frames
Paper Doilies
Prima Packaging
Kaiser Clear Stickers and Captured Moments Stickers
Kaiser Chevron Stencil
Heidi Swapp Color Shine Spray





Well that's all from me.  I hope you have time to drop over to the blog and check out the gorgeous work of the other DT girls and you can join in with this month's challenge as there are some awesome prizes up for grabs.

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

4 comments :

  1. That is a really pretty layout using the criteria this month! So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pretty doilies and all the details. It's just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the challenge and what a beautiful page! bl

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the take on the challenge..beautiful layout BL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!