Friday, March 13, 2015

123 Challenge Blog March DT Reveal

Hi there!

Today I have my DT layout to share with you for our March challenge over at 123 Challenge Blog.
Just loved this month's board.  I have used Aqua Flowers and Sprays, the word "See" in my title and I have embossed my chipboard flourishes :)


"Love To See You Enjoying Life"


Products Used:

Kraft Cardstock 
Kaiser Basecoat Papers
Prima Flowers
Twiddleybitz Chipboard
Kaiser Clear Stickers
Prima Canvas Alphabets
Heart Paper Doily
Texture Paste and Embossing Powder
Memory Box Template
Heidi Swapp Colour Shine and Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays




Well that's all from me today.  Be sure to drop over to the blog and check out the gorgeous work of the other DT girls.  I do hope you can join in with this month's challenge as there are some awesome prizes up for grabs.

Until next time, thanks for stopping by and happy crafting.

Tania xx

1 comment :

  1. This is such a pretty take on the criteria, I love your feminine style..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!