Saturday, February 14, 2015

Scrapbookit February DT Third Reveal

Hi there!

I hope you are all keeping cool.  Just a quick post today to share my final projects for this month at Scrapbookit.

First up I have created an Off the Page Project, using Kaiser's gorgeous "XO" Range.


Products Used:

Kaiser Wooden Heart and Love Word
Kaiser Pearl Strips
Kaiser XO Papers and Collectables
Kaiser Captured Moments Be Mine Journal Cards
Kaiser and Blossoms Flowers
Kaiser Epoxy Stickers



Lastly for this month I have created some quick and simple cards.


Products Used:

Kaiser Square Card Pack
Kaiser XO Papers and Collectables
Kaiser Captured Moments Be Mine Journal Cards
Kaiser and Blossoms Flowers
Kaiser Black Rhinestones



Don't forget our Mood Board Challenge this month,  I do hope to see your creations and how you interpret the challenge.


Wells that's all from me today.  Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Tania xx 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!