Monday, January 19, 2015

Scrapbookit January DT First Reveal

Hi there.

Today I have my first post to share with you for 2015 for Scrapbookit.  This month's fabulous Tic Tac Toe Challenge is set by the lovely Brenda.  For my layout I have used Chipboard, Die Cuts and Stencil.


"School Days"


Products Used:

Kaiser 2 Cool 4 School Patterned Papers and Collectables
Kaiser and Green Tara Paper Blooms
Red Stitched Ribbon
Wow Chipboard
Kaiser Paint
Tim Holtz Number Stencil
Heidi Swapp Colour Shine Spray





That's all from me today, I hope you can find time to join in this month's challenge, and remember there is always an awesome prize to be won. So  pop on over to the blog and check out the other DT girls gorgeous work and inspiration this month.

Until next time, thanks for stopping and happy crafting,

Tania xx

1 comment :

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!