Saturday, December 27, 2014

Scrapbookit Second DT December Reveal - A Little Something Special

Hi there.

Just popping in quickly today to share with you my Second DT Reveal for Scrapbookit for December.  I have to say my poor little blog has been a bit neglected this month as has my creating.  It's been so busy with preparing and organising everything for Christmas,  and I'm afraid January will be a little the same as we are off to Melbourne for a holiday and our first Australian Open experience :)  I will still be posting all my DT work in January but may not have time for all my regular challenges I partake in (snob, snob) but look out February!!! 
So my project I have to share with you today is a set of Kaiser cute little mini drawers and a card to match.  


Products Used:

Kaiser Mini Drawers
Graphic 45 Time to Celebrate Papers
Manor House and Kaiser Flowers
Paper Doily 
Kaiser Antique White and Sage Paint
Kaiser Silver Rhinestones
Kaiser Drawer Knobs Silver







Well that's all for me today.  I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas celebrating with family and friends, I know mine was wonderful and I would just like to wish everyone a Fabulous Happy and Safe New Year and all the best for 2015.  

Thanks for stopping by, happing crafting,

Tania xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!