Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Scrapbookit August Challenge

Hi there.

Today I wanted to share with a LO that I made recently for Scrapbookit's latest challenge which is a Tic Tac Toe Board.  I have used Bling, Texture and Black/White.


"Memories Last Forever"


Products Used:

Black Bazzill Cardstock
Kaiser Basecoat Paper
Prima and Green Tara Flowers
Prima Canvas Alphabet Stickers
Martha Stewart Cherish Punch Around the Page
Kaiser Lavender Haze Papers and Collectables
Texture Paste
Kaiser Chevron Template and Chevron Texture Stamp
Twiddleybitz Forever Word WOR042
Twiddleybitz Garden Gazebo GAR002
Twiddleybitz Ornate Flourish FLOR019
Black and Silver Distress Paint




That's all for today.  Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting,

Tania xx

4 comments :

  1. Oh so beautiful.. love the colors and the stamping on your back ground looks wonderful..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Tania! A gorgeous layout! I just love all of your details. So pretty! Thanks for joining in at Scrapbookit x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's just a lovely layout Tania, thanks for joining in at Scrapbookit. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful Lo Tania. I love the back ground, gazebo and of course I love the flowers, some are purple my favorite. As I said a beautiful layout. Thanks for joining in at Scrapbookit this month. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!