Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Kaisercraft Design Team 2014 Entry

Hi there!

It's that eagerly awaited time of year where Kaisercraft announce their Design Team Callout - so welcome to my Kaisercraft Design Team Entry!

First up I would like to share my layout created using the gorgeous Violet Crush Papers and matching Collectables.  The background has been altered slightly by using the Kaiser Leaves Template, some Texture Paste and Sprays. 

"Today"


Kaisercraft Products:

Violet Crush Papers and Collectables
Art Of Life Acetate Sheet
Black Paper Flowers
Amethyst Paper Blooms
Vine Flourish
Pearl Brads
Leaves Template


Next Up I have my Mixed Media Canvas.

I have combined Kaiser's Templates with some Texture Paste and Sprays for my Mixed Media Background and used the Bright and Cheery Happy Snaps Collection to finish it off.

"Picture Perfect"



Kaisercraft Products :

Plain Square Canvas 30cm x 30cm
Bubbles and Doily Template
Sage Paper Blooms
Fuchsia Mini Blooms
Happy Snaps Papers and Collectables
Ice Blue Rhinestones





And lastly I have a charming "Beyond the Page" Birdhouse.

The Birdhouse has been decorated with the stunning Key To My Heart Papers and Collectables and finished it off with some pretty lace and paper blooms.
  

Kaisercraft Products :

Wooden Birdhouse
Key To My Heart Papers and Collectables
Dusty Pink and Red Paper Blooms
White Lace
White Kaiser Paint
White Pearl Strips.




Thanks so much for stopping by, happy crafting!

Tania xx 



1 comment :

  1. good luck Tanis, fingers crossed for you XX Lovely projects :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!