Sunday, April 6, 2014

Anna's Craft Cupboard - April Sketch Challenge

Hi there,

So with another month gone by, it means another sketch Challenge over at Anna's Craft Cupboard.  
I have changed the base and LAyout of mine around slightly, only using one photo, and using a circle as for background piece instead of a square :)

You can see the all the entires here,




For the base I have used Bazzill Salt Swiss Dot Cardstock.  I have used the Heidi Swapp Mask to get the Ray effect on my base piece, which I sprayed with Chalkboard Mists and Fireworks Sprays, I also swiped a little bit of paint over them.  The Doilies are from my stash.  The flowers are Green Tara.  The Clock Faces are Prima.  The Rub ons are Kaiser and lastly the Pretty word is Heidi Swapp.

Thanks for looking,

Tania xx




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!