Sunday, December 22, 2013

Flourish With A Bling December Challenge

Hi there!

Today I have my project I made for FWAB's current challenge which is to create a Christmas Themed Project and include a Christmas Tree.

You can see the full details here,




I have used the Twiddleybitz 6 x 6 Shadow Box Frame SB6x6, which I have painted with Gesso, then added some Aleene's True Glitter Snow and finished it by sprinkling it with Distress Glitter.  I have also used the Twiddleybitz Doves XMAS011 and the Christmas Tree and Bauble Mix XMAS015 which I painted them both with Gold Paint.  The Peace & Joy Paper is Graphic 45, the flowers are Manor House and Green Tara.  Lastly I have used FWAB Red Pearls.

Tania xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!