Monday, September 30, 2013

September Scrapbookers Club - Paper Flourish

Hi there,

So another month has passed so that means another challenge at Scrapbookers club!!  This month the challenge was to do a white space LO, we were given a choice of three different patterned papers , I chose the Dear Lizzy American Craft Piece, the other part of the challenge was to cut out either this scallop shape or a bracket shape and if you wished you could also use it on your LO.


My background patterned paper is also from the Dear Lizzy range.  The Scallop background piece is cut out of White Bazzill which I have spritzed with Chalkboard Mist and Dylusions Sprays..  I have used some Black/White Polka Dot Washi Tape.  The flowers are Green Tara, Manor House and Prima and lastly the title is Prima Canvas Alphabets.

Tania xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!