Sunday, June 16, 2013

FWAB - June Sketch Challenge


This month for FWAB's challenge is a sketch.  And a very pretty one at that!!  This month I went out of my comfort zone a little and used a Jasmine Puffy Flourish, I have only ever used the the pearl and rhinestone flourishes before.


You can view the full details of the challenge by following the link below.


 So here is my take on the sketch..


I have used Bazzill for the base, the patterned papers are Prima's Firefly Collection.  The flowers are a mix of Prima and Green Tara.  The White Doilies I have cut out from the packaging of the Prima Flowers.  As I said above I have used a Jasmine Puffy Lilac Flourish and lastly I have used American Crafts Glitter Thickers for the title.

Tania xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!