Monday, June 11, 2012








Back again after a very busy but fun long weekend, I hope you all had a good one too!!  I thought I would share with you my projects that I have made for the Prima Challenges, Anna's Craft Cupboard Sketch Challenge and Bizzy Becs Store Challenge.


The first project is the Prima June BAP http://prima.typepad.com/prima/2012/06/june-bap.html  I have used an older range Fairy Flora for this one. The punch is a Martha Stewart punch around the page. I have used MFT Die-namics dizzy doilies, Magnolia heart swirl Doohickey and Memory Box Vivienne Butterfly.  The alphabet lettering is Prima as is all the flowers. And I have inked all the edges with Frayed Burlap.


Secondly is the Prima June PPP http://prima.typepad.com/prima/2012/06/june-ppp.html.  I have used a canvas for this one, which I put Muslin on and then painted over with Gesso, then used Glimmermist.  I have used SU Glass Glitter around the edging, paper doilies.  Again I have used several different Prima flowers, hearts and Vines.  Lastly I have punched out several butterflies with the Martha Stewart 3 in 1 butterfly punch.


The last one I am going to share with you this evening is my entry for Anna's Craft Cupboard June Sketch Challenge http://www.annascraftcupboard.com.au/gallery3/showphoto.php?photo=7321.  I have used white bazzill as my base which I have misted with Smooch Spritz, the purple cardstock is Lilac from Kaiser.  The PP are My Minds Eye, as is the So Beautiful Die Cut.  The flowers are Prima, the vintage trinkets Bo Bunny.  I have used the Eyelet Punch from SU, Cheery Lynn Flourish Die and lastly American Thickers for my title.  Thanks for looking!!


Tania xx

1 comment :

  1. All of these projects are just gorgeous! Helps to have such a beautiful model for your layouts :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!