Friday, October 4, 2024

You Have My Whole Heart - 2 Crafty Chipboard

Hi there!
Just popping in today to share the first of my DT projects for October for 2 Crafty Chipboard.  I have created another layout. 

"You Have My Whole Heart"


2 Crafty Products Used:

*Foliage Set 12
*Mini Dotty Bits
*You Have My Whole Heart Title
*12 x 12 Weathered Clock Face Frames


I have used the gorgeous Mintay 'Traveller' Collection to create the base for my layout. 


I coloured the Weathered Clock Face Frame chippie with Aged Mahogany Distress Ink and then randomly dabbed on some Old Denim Wax to it.  The Foliage and You Have my Whole Heart title chippies have been coloured with Heidi Swapp color shine.  Once my title was dry I also randomly dabbed on some of the Old Denim Wax.  The Mini Dotty Bits chippies have been coloured with the Old Denim Wax.  I added some paper layers under my photo and then tucked the layers between the Clock Face Frame chippie and added it to my background page.


I added lots of paper blooms to the bottom left and top right of my photo and then tucked in the Foliage chippies amongst the flower clusters.  I added some of the Mini Dotty Bits chippies to each of the flower clusters.  I finished of my page by adding my You Have my Whole Heart title.


Thats' all from me today, I hope I have inspired you all with my Layout.  Until next time thanks so much for stopping by.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!