Tuesday, February 6, 2024

City of Love Cards - 2 Crafty Chipboard

Hi there!
Just popping in today to share the first of my DT projects for February for 2 Crafty Chipboard.  I have created a set of cards. 

"City of Love Cards"


2 Crafty Chipboard Used:

*Card Sentiments - Various
*Foliage Set 6
*Photo Adornment - Element Set 2

I created each of my card bases using the gorgeous Mintay City of Love Paper Collection.
I used Lilac Rose Opal Polish to colour the Photo Adornments and Foliage chippie pieces.  Once dry I gave them all a light coat of Frost White All Purpose Ink.
I coloured each of the chippie sentiments with the Frost White All Purpose Ink also.
To construct each of the cards I embellished them with fussy cut flower elements and blooms.  I cut the Photo Adornments in half and tucked them and the foliage pieces into the clusters on each card and to finish each card I added a Chippie Sentiment Title to them.

See each card below.




Thats' all from me today, I hope I have inspired you all a little with my City of Love Cards.  Until next time thanks so much for stopping by.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!