Monday, November 20, 2023

Cherish this Moment - 2 Crafty Chipboard

Hello there!
Just popping in today to share the last of my DT projects for November for 2 Crafty Chipboard.  I have created a layout.

"Cherish This Moment"


2 Crafty Chipboard Used:

*Fine Leafy Bush
*Dana's Ornate Rectangle Frame
*12x12 Fine Floral Love Frame
*Mini Title Stick Set 5
*Mollie's Butterfly Set



I used the gorgeous Mintay City of Love Collection to create the base for my Layout.


I gave the 12x12 Fine Floral Love Frame a coat of gesso and once dry I then painted it with Pearl Mont Marte Shimmer Paint.  I then added it to my background page. I kept the Dana's Ornate Rectangle Frame raw as I think it suited the colours in the papers.  I added my photo and then it to my page.


 I embellished my page with lots of pretty blooms.  I gave the Fine Leafy Bush a coat of gesso and once dry I cut it up into sections and tucked in in amongst the blooms.  I painted the Mollie's Butterfly Solid chippies with some green acrylic paint and tucked them into the blooms too.  To finish off my my I added a couple of raw chippie titles from the Mini Title Stick Set 5.

Thats' all from me today, I hope I have inspired you all with my Layout.  Until next time thanks so much for stopping by.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!