Saturday, January 7, 2023

Paper Rose Studio January DT Share One

Hi there!

A Happy New Year to you all.  Just popping in today to share the first of my DT projects for January for Paper Rose Studio.  First up this month I have some cards to share.  


Products Used:

Paper Rose Watercolours & Scribbles 6x6 Paper Collection
Paper Rose Stitching Flower 2 Die
Paper Rose Lattice Rectangle Die
Paper Rose Betty's Garden Die Cuts
Paper Rose Square Card Bases
Smooth White Cardstock

Card One....





Card Two....


Card Three....


Well that's all from me today.  If you like any of the dies or Paper Collection or Die Cuts I have used be sure to pop over to the Paper Rose online store here and check them out along with lots more....  I have a couple more projects to share with you later in the month as part of my DT work, so I hope you pop back to check them out.....
Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting!!

1 comment :

  1. Absolutely gorgeous and I love all the colors and layers...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!