Monday, September 19, 2022

Just Adorable Layout - 2 Crafty Chipboard

Hello there!

Just popping in today to share the last of my DT projects for September for 2 Crafty Chipboard.  I have created a layout.

"Just Adorable". 


2 Crafty Products Used:

*Just Adorable
*6"Mandala No 1
*Berry Vine Set
*Skeleton Leaves


I used the beautiful Mintay Love Letters Paper Collection to create the base for for my layout.  I fussy cut the floral wreath from one of the papers.  


I painted the Berry Vine Set and Skeleton Leaves with Opal Shimmer paint and the Just Adorable was sprayed with Dylusions sprays.  I created two floral embellishment clusters one to the top left of my layout and one to the bottom right.


  I tucked in the Skeleton Leaves and Berry Vine Set chippies in amongst the flower clusters.
I cut the raw Mandala chippie in half and placed one under each of the embellishment clusters.
I added my photo and finished off my page with the the Just Adorable Title.


Thats' all from me today, I hope I have inspired you all with my Layout.  Until next time thanks so much for stopping by.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!