Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Cherish Beauty Within Layout for 2 Crafty Chipboard

 Hi there!  

Just popping in today to share the first of my DT projects for May for 2 Crafty Chipboard.

"Cherish Beauty Within"


2 Crafty Chipboard Used:

*11" Floral Heart Frame Set
*Frame Jenna
*Fine Word Set 1
*Mini Title Stick 3


Once I had chosen my background papers and layered them I set about designing my page.  I have used Rose Gold Metallic Wax to colour the Floral Heart Frame, Frame Jenna and Cherish from the Fine Word Set 1.


I added my photo and then arranged the chipboard pieces around the photo.  Once happy I embellished my page using a variety of flowers to compliment the chipboard pieces I have used.


To finish my page I added a couple of chipboard titles from the Mini Title Stick Set 3.


That's all from me today, I hope I have inspired you all a little with my Cherish Beauty Within Layout.  
Until next time,
Thanks so much for stopping by.

1 comment :

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!