Saturday, January 29, 2022

Paper Rose Studio January DT Share Three

  Hi there!

Today I'm just popping in to share the last of my DT projects for January at Paper Rose Studio.  I have altered a wooden Polaroid Frame for my final share this month..


Products Used:

Paper Rose Winter Woods 12x12 Paper Collection
Paper Rose Sweet Foliage Die
Paper Rose Christmas Foliage Die
Kaisercraft Polaroid Wooden Frame
Smooth White Cardstock
White Roses


Some close ups....






Well that's all from me today.  If you like the gorgeous paper pack, and dies I've used on my frame be sure to pop over to the Paper Rose online store here and check them out along with lots more....  

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!