Monday, November 29, 2021

Paper Rose Studio November DT Share Three

 Hi there!

Today I'm just popping in to share the last of my DT projects for November at Paper Rose Studio.  I have created a set of Christmas Cards for my final share this month..



Products Used:

Paper Rose Pink Blush Christmas 6 x 6 Paper Collection
Paper Rose Christmas Foliage Die Set
Paper Rose Square Card Bases
Smooth White Cardstock
Small White Roses


The four cards.








Well that's all from me today.  If you like the gorgeous paper pack, and die I've used on my cards be sure to pop over to the Paper Rose online store here and check them out along with lots more....  

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting!

1 comment :

  1. Beautiful Christmas cards Tania!!! This is my first close up look at this new line from Paper Rose!!!! Stunning colors to work with!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!