Friday, October 29, 2021

Paper Rose Studio October DT Share 3

 Hi there!

Today I'm just popping in to share the last of my DT projects for October at Paper Rose Studio.  I have altered a couple of Pringles Tin for my final share this month.... Wouldn't these make great Christmas gifts, fill them with chocolates PERFECT!!!!



Paper Rose Oh So Sweet Christmas & Winter Woodland 12 x 12 Paper Packs
Paper Rose Crisp Christmas A5 Paper Pack, Berry 
Paper Rose Wreath, Holly Wreath, Christmas Poinsettia Flower Die
Paper Rose Christmas Rose Die
Paper Rose Christmas Flower Dies
Pringles Tins 
Paper Doilies

Tin One





Tin Two




Well that's all from me today.  If you like the gorgeous paper pack and dies I've used on my altered Pringles Tins be sure to pop over to the Paper Rose online store here and check them out along with lots more....  

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting!

1 comment :

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!