Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Paper Rose Studio June Share Three

 Hi there!

Today I'm just popping in to share the last of my DT projects for June at Paper Rose Studio.  I have created a BTP Frame for my final share this month..

"Summer Bliss"


Products Used:

Kaisercraft Altered Wooden Display Frame
Paper Rose Studio Summer Holiday 12 x 12 Paper Pack
Paper Rose Studio Mandala Flower Die
Paper Rose Studio Butterfly Chipboard
Small White Flowers
Smooth White Cardstock


Some close ups....





Well that's all from me today.  If you like the gorgeous paper pack, die and chipboard I've used on my BTP Frame be sure to pop over to the Paper Rose online store here and check them out along with lots more....  

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting!

2 comments :

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!