Saturday, May 29, 2021

Paper Rose Studio May DT Share Three

 Hi there!
Today I'm just popping in to share the last of my DT projects for May at Paper Rose Studio.  I have created a layout for my final share this month..

"Beautiful/Gorgeous"


Products Used:

Smooth  White Cardstock
Paper Rose Emily's Garden 12 x 12 Paper Pack
Paper Rose Big Alpha's Stencil 
Paper Rose Flourishes 1, Big Gorgeous Beautiful & Block Girl Titles Chipboard
Assorted Flowers
13arts Modelling Paste


Some close ups....






Well that's all from me today.  If you like the gorgeous paper pack, stencil and chipboard I've used on my layout be sure to pop over to the Paper Rose online store here and check them out along with lots more....  

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting!

1 comment :

  1. Wow this is absolutely amazing, so many beautiful details.. i love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!