Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Paper Rose Studio January DT Share Two

  Hi there! 

Today I have my second project to share for January as part of my DT work for Paper Rose Studio.  I have created a card for my second share. Yes I have been having fun playing with my alcohol inks again........ I think my alcohol inks appear to get featured every month lol!!

"Celebrate"


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Paper Rose Gold Shimmer Cardstock
 Paper Rose Celebrate Layered Die
 Paper Rose Elena Butterfly Die
Paper Rose Nesting Slimline Stitched Rectangle Dies
 Paper Rose Iridescent Stars & Clear Crystal Mixes.
Couture Creations Alcohol Inks & Yupo Paper
Assorted Flowers


Some close ups....





Well that's all from me today.  If you like any of the gorgeous products I have used be sure to pop over to the Paper Rose online store here and check them out along with so many more fabulous ones....  I have one more project to share with you later in the month as part of my DT work, so I hope you pop back to check it out.....
Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting!

1 comment :

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!