Sunday, November 29, 2020

Paper Rose Studio November DT Share Three

 Hi there!

Today I'm just popping in to share the last of my DT projects for November at Paper Rose Studio.  I have created a canvas for my final share this month..

"Simply Gorgeous"



Products Used:

8 x 10 Canvas
Paper Rose Studio 6 x 6 Winter Rose Collection
Paper Rose Studio Basket Weave Stencil
Paper Rose Studio Chunky Flourish Die
Kaisercraft and Dina Wakley Sprays
Assorted Flowers
Kaisercraft Sparlets


Some close ups....






Well that's all from me today.  If you like the gorgeous paper pack, stencil and die I've used on my canvas be sure to pop over to the Paper Rose online store here and check them out along with lots more....  

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting!

1 comment :

  1. Hello Tania,
    I am Elfi from Germany. I wish to show your Layout "Beautiful from November 8 2019 in our Forum. Every year we have a "Jumpstart" in January and I want to show it there, so my mates can lift it. May I do so? Please answer me by mail. My adress: elfriede.kettner@gmx.de.
    Hope to hear from you soon.
    Kind regards
    Elfi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!