Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Paper Rose Studio Third January DT Share

Hi there!

Just popping in today to share the last of my DT projects for this month at Paper Rose Studio.
For my final share I have a couple of cards to share.  


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Gold Foil Cardstock
Paper Rose Happy Birthday Small
Paper Rose Bubbles Background Die
Assorted Flowers
Assorted Ranger Alcohol Inks & Blending Solution
Yupo Paper



Well that's all from me today.  If you like any of the dies I have used be sure to pop over to the Paper Rose online store here and check them out along with lots more....  

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting!

2 comments :

  1. Brilliant cards Tania! The backgrounds are gorgeous!! I love how different these cards look simply by changing the colours! Fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards, love the dies you have used and amazing back grounds too...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!