Thursday, May 2, 2019

Scrapmatts - GDT Layout for CSI - Case File 278

Hello again!

My next share is my GDT page I created for the CSI Challenge 278.....Last month Scrapmatts were sponsoring CSI - Color, Stories and Inspiration.   I only managed to participate in the first reveal, time got away from me to do them mid month one, hopefully next time.   This is my page for Case File 278 and how I interpreted the challenge.



Case File No. 278

"Live Life"


Products Used:

Bazzill Cardstock
Assorted Patterned Papers
Petaloo, Green Tara and Little Birdie Flowers
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB4017 String Circles 07
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB1116 Leaves 02
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB1239 Scrap Words 25
Scrapmatts Stencil ST9001 New Cheese
Kaisercraft and Dylusions Sprays
Assorted Buttons







Well that's another post caught up on, just a couple more to go.  Will have a bite to eat and finish off the rest. See you soon.......Don't forget to be sure to pop over to the CSI blog here and check out all the fabulous inspiration from the other DT and GDT, and maybe play along to win one of the many awesome prizes.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!