Monday, April 29, 2019

Anna's Craft Cupboard April DT Inspiration Board Challenge Reveal

Hi there!

It's been a while since I have popped in and shared anything on my blog.  It's been a busy month or so around here as we are in the process of trying to sell our house and have had one hurdle after another, but hopefully we will be in a new house soon.

So today I wanted to share my DT layout I created for our April challenge over at Anna's Craft Cupboard.  This month is a gorgeous Inspiration Board....... 


"Precious"


Products Used:

Kaisercraft Patterned Papers
Smooth White Cardstock
49 & Market and Green Tara Flowers
Kaisercraft Mandala Die
Charms Creation Heart
Kaisercraft Botanical Texture Stamp
Dylusions Sprays





That's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over the the Anna's Craft Cupboard blog and check out the challenge and other DT girls gorgeous work.  I hope you can find time to play along this month, would love to see your take on the colour challenge.

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

1 comment :

  1. Hi.. I hope things go well for you in selling your home and moving, that is such a big thing to do.. This layout is definitely a new fav of mine, the photo is adorable and the whole page looks wonderful.. love the die you have used..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!