Sunday, October 7, 2018

Scrapmatts October DT Shares

Hi there!

Today I have some projects to share as part of my DT work for Scrapmatts for October......

First up I have a mini canvas to share...... 

"You Make Me Smile"


Products Used:

6 x 6 Canvas
Scrapmatts Stencil ST9030-A5 Numbers
Scrapmatts Stencil ST9001-A5 New Cheese
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB5180 Chains & Gears (black finish)
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB1197 Scrap Words 05
Little Birdie, Prima and 49 & Market Flowers
Gold Leaf
Prima Art Stones

I wanted to add lots of texture to the background of the canvas so I used a couple of Stencils Numbers and New Cheese.  I covered the canvas with both stencils until I was happy.

Here is a photo before I added any colour.


Next I had some fun adding lots of Dylusions sprays.  I wanted to add some black to tone in with the Black Chains & Gears chipboard I was using.  Below is the canvas before I embellished it.


Next I added lots of paper layers and then layered my photo over them.  I still wanted to add a bit more texture so I used some Gold Leaf and Prima Art Stones.   I added the chipboard Chains & Gears, a chipboard title and finished off the canvas with lots of yummy blooms.

Here's some close ups.....






Next up is a layout I created.

"Timeless Memories"


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Mintay Secret Place Collection
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB5002 Ornate Frame 03
Scrapmatts Chipbaord CB2008 Pages Borders 07
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB1242 Scrap Words 28
Scrapmatts Stencil ST9029-A5 Damask
Funky Flair Studio Flair 
Dylusions Sprays
49 & Market and Little Birdie Flowers

To start I added some texture to the background page using the Damask Stencil.  Once dry I splashed on some Dylusions spray.  I added some paper layers and then the photo overlapping them.  I framed my photo using an Ornate Frame in the white finish.  I coloured a couple of page borders using the same dylusions sprays I had on the background page.  After I had embellished the page with flowers I tucked the chipboard page borders into the flower clusters.  I finished off my page with a chipboard title.  

A few close ups......






That's all from me today.  Be sure to jump over to the Scrapmatts store here and check out all the fabulous products!!  So many to choose from.......

 Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

3 comments :

  1. Two beautiful projects using the awesome Scrapmatts chippies. Especially love the dramatic use of colour on your canvas and the pretty papers on your second project. They complement the frame perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing creating once again, love the details on your back grounds and great use of the Scrapmatts products too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Beautiful projects Tania!! The background on your canvas is stunning .. gorgeous bright colour and fab textures!! Love the contrast of the black chippies and the touches of gold! Stunning layout too! Love the chippie frame and the lovely flower clusters!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!