Friday, November 6, 2015

Scrap the Girls November Challenge

Hi there!

This morning I have my layout to share with you for Scrap The Girls latest challenge, this month they have a gorgeous sketch.



Products Used:

Marion Smith Patterned Papers
Bazzill Cardstock
Lace Trim
Manor House, FWAB and Blossoms Flowers
WOW Chipboard Love You WOW2228
WOW Chipboard 6 x 6 Messy Circle Frames WOW2144
Paper Doilies
Cheery Lynn Doily Die
Martha Stewart Doily Edge Punch
Texture Paste and Dylusion Sprays
Washi Tape





That's all from me this morning.

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

6 comments :

  1. Oh this is so so pretty! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch and you totally nailed it! bl

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful layout!! I love your flower cluster!! Thanks so much for joining us at Scrap the Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Tania, I love this flower cluster. Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. This layout is absolutely beautiful. I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your layout, thanks for joining us at STG ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!