Friday, July 3, 2015

White With One......Marsala July DT Reveal

Hi there!

Today I wanted to share with you my  DT layout for our July Challenge over at White With One and this month's plus one colour is Marsala.



Products Used:

Bazzill white Cardstock
Memory Maze Chipboard
Funky Flairs Studio Flair
Prima, Manor House and Couture Creations Flowers
Kaiser Captured Moments Stickers
Kaiser Clear White Doily Stickers
Martha Stewart Punch Around The Page Punch
Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays
Picket Pence Distress Paint
Kaiser Texture Script Stamp





That's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over to the blog and check out the other gorgeous work of the White With One team.  I hope you can join in this month and as always there are some awesome prizes up for grabs.

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

2 comments :

  1. Love your take on this colour, love the doiley, is that a die or chipboard?mit looks so,pretty! This layout matches your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lizzy :) it does match my blog doesn't it lol! The doilies I have used are Memory Maze Chipboard and I just painted them white :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!