Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Sketchy Boards June Challenge

Hi there!

Today I would like to share with you my layout created for Sketchy Boards latest challenge.  Great challenge again this month.  Green is a colour I struggle with normally but I had the perfect photos which made it so much easier and Kaiser's "Chapter One" papers too:)



"Adore"


Products Used:

Kaiser Chapter One Patterned Papers
Funky Flair Studios Flair
Dusty Attic and Twiddleybitz Chipboard
Manor House, Green Tara and Kaiser Flowers
Assorted Sequins
Memory Box Stencil
Fireworks Sprays




That's all from me today.

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

Tania xx

1 comment :

  1. This looks amazing, great colors and fabulous take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!