Thursday, January 22, 2015

Scrapbookit January DT Second Reveal

Hi there!

Just a quick post today to share with you my second project for Scrapbookit this month.  I have moved away from the challenge requirements for the next projects, making a BTP item (which I think this range is perfect for) and a set of cards.

My first project is using one of Kaisers new BTP Chalk Boards and as I mentioned above it is perfect for this range.


Products Used:

Kaiser Wooden Chalk Board
Kaiser Deep Yellow Paint
2 Cool 4 School Patterned Papers and Collectables
Chalkboard Paint
Kaiser Black Rhinestone Strips



My second project is a set 2 Cool 4 School Cards


Products Used:

Kaiser White Square Card and Envelop Pack
2 School 4 School Patterned Papers and Collectables
Kaiser Black Rhinestones
Red Stitched Ribbon




Well that's all for me today.  Pop on over to the Scrapbookit Blog and check out the wonderful work of the other DT girls and don't forget our Tic Tac Toe Challenge for this month.

Until next time.  Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Tania xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!